Cymplified is a Christian mom blog that seeks to inspire faith and creativity.
- This is a personal blog owned, written, edited and published by Cym Marzan.
- All text, artwork, photographs and other content on this site are the property of Cym a.k.a Ceemee, unless otherwise specified and credited.
- Whenever you provide your personal information such as your name or email address to my blog, please be assured that it is only used for the intended purpose for which you’re supplying it, such as for a giveaway, email subscription, or an inquiry. Your name and email address is never shared with, sold or rented to companies, other bloggers, or any third-party.
- I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without permission.
- Cymplified contains links to other sites or blogs. I am in no way responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites, which may collect certain identifiable information from you (including, but not limited to IP address, ISP, browser type, etc.), so please be aware that when you exit my blog, you must read the privacy statements of the other websites you visit. My disclosure policy applies solely to information collected on this site.
- The statements in this disclosure are subject to change without prior notice.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise or knowledge, preferences and experiences, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Although I really appreciate it when readers leave comments, those that are deemed inappropriate (including, but not limited to spam, illegal, abusive, contain profanity, personal attacks on any individual, etc.) will be deleted.
- Family is my priority, thus, my attendance of relevant blogger events or workshops depends on the schedules of my husband and children.
- This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
- If you wish to borrow any part of my blog’s content, please leave a message by clicking on the bottom left part of my site to send a request. Proper credit and link to cymplified.com as source are appreciated.
Advertisements and Disclosure
- This blog accepts paid advertorial, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- These shall be in line with my personal beliefs, philosophies, interests and my blog niche. Please visit my about page called Described to know more about me and Cymplified.
- Paid or sponsored posts, as well as complimentary copies of books/ebooks/other products and gratis slots to events or workshops for review, are noted and disclosed in the blog entry.
- The compensation received may influence the content, topics or posts made on my blog. Even though I sometimes receive compensation for some posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- Most advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network and will always be identified.
- I will post event announcements or press releases if they will be helpful to my readers and pertinent to my blog.
This disclosure policy is valid from 22 October 2014.
For advertising on, partnership with, questions about or purchase of illustrations from Cymplified, please contact me at cymplified[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thank you for your interest in my blog! Enjoy reading!