Acts 4:13 (NIV) 13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.
- Waking up bleary-eyed and still sleepy from my baby’s midnight feedings.
- Helping my eldest get ready for school and letting her kiss me, her shoti (little brother) and shobe (little sister) goodbye while blowing a kiss to Aubrey the dog. But, I’d miss this at times when I wake up past 8.
- Planning what to cook for lunch. If inspired, dinner, too!
- Breastfeeding on demand.
- Kissing boo-boos.
- Brushing the back of my hand against Cayla’s softer-than-cotton skin. Stealing kisses and head bumps. Bathing her. Looking into her eyes. Wiping tears, boogers and poop.
- Playing with Caleb and savoring his laughter, his funny expressions, his hugs and pulls on my leg. Trying to understand what he communicates.
- Receiving cute drawings from Elle. Drawing princesses and animals together, before or after we do her homework. Playing on daddy’s computer or with their toys. Listening to her chatter about anything.
- Organizing (trying) the clutter of our house and my mind.
- Having snacks. My favorite, as of the moment, is Gardenia wheat bread with raisin dipped in chocolate milk.
- Chatting with Rix over lunch and dinner.
- Blogging and clicking. Reading blogs and Twitter timeline.